Whether you are a coffee lover, coffee insider, employee in the gastronomy and hotel business or working at a coffee shop.
Gone are the days of bad coffee! More and more people look out for quality and will recognize immediately if you know how to handle a semi-automated coffee machine with the steaming system or a hand filter preparation.
And one more thing: Baristi are cool…
- Brief history of the coffee bean
- Bean theory
- Brewing process and optimal extraction
- Milk theory and professional milk foaming
- Barista techniques according to international standards
- Cleaning and maintenance of machine and grinder
- Repetition and training of practical barista skills
- Theoretical and practical exam
Number of people: max. 4 people
Duration: 2 day - day 1: 8 hours incl. break - day 2: 4 hours incl. break
Cost: 390,00 € / person incl. examination fee and certificate
Location: Prater 80, 1020 Vienna
For information about upcoming courses please contact firstname.lastname@example.org