Learn and discover different brewing methods, their history and in conclusion the delight of tasting them.
Latte Macchiato is everywhere, almost everywhere, filter coffee in refined forms is becoming increasingly
popular and making a come back in trendy coffee and roasting facilities everywhere.
This workshop offers an oversight about popular and high quality brewing methods and in more depth explores the topics, extraction time and grinding degrees of various coffees.
- Grinding levels and their impact on extraction and taste
- Correct dosing of coffee for every brewing method
- Water - The right temperature choice for a perfect brewing result
- The attendees are preparing the different brewing methods on their own:
-- French Press
-- Filter in Chemex and V60
-- Moka pot (Bialetti)
-- Semi automated coffee machine
-- Fully automated coffee machine
- Different brewing parameters and their flavour impact are to notice and judge by the attendees
Number of people: max. 6
Duration: 4 hours
Cost: 140,- € / person
Location: Prater 80, 1020 Vienna
For information about upcoming courses please contact firstname.lastname@example.org